Thursday, 1 August 2013

Back to square one

We're both fuzz buckets now!!
Adi's hair started falling out again on Tuesday. By this morning it was coming out in clumps, so we put out a call on facebook for some clippers so we could just take the lot off.

Adi was wonderful about it. She understands that it will grow back and we have been discussing what colour it might be when it does grow back. She let me cut it this morning but was a bit nervous when the clippers arrived...so our friend, Laura, kindly demonstrated on Daddy first. A grade 1 cut! Adi was convinced and she sat quietly while I did her head - though if she'd known it was the first time I have ever used clippers, she might not have been so keen!

1 comment:

  1. And I trusted Laura with my hair!!! Oh yeh that's what friends are for xxx Laura, you are a star!! Hey at least my bald spot looks smaller.

    ReplyDelete